Thursday, August 9, 2007

Disappointment or Relief?

Just got voice mail from the spa/salon place where Jess and I had hair appointments tomorrow... and apparently the girl I was booked with is going to be sick tomorrow and is not coming in. They have offered me a *gasp* JUNIOR stylist instead. I called back and left voicemail saying no to the junior stylist but if another senior stylist had time at all tomorrow I would prefer that. Otherwise, I think I'll just reschedule... I'm not a big fan of having my hair done AT ALL... and suddenly being scheduled with a JUNIOR stylist just makes me unable to cope!!

At least Jess's stylist is still available tomorrow... she'd be extremely disappointed if he canceled!!

5 comments:

TRAFN8R said...

Oooohhhhhhhh my aching gut!!!! Don't tell me your Stylist cancelled. Oh my GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so sorry lw this is just too funny. As if you aren't nervouse enough then a junior stylist with pink hair and a straightedge razor :)

Keep me informed because "Enquiring Minds Want to KNOW"

PS two hours with Strider today! Ground work round pen and out in the little field(barn field.) Productive!
Jayne

K¥£€ said...

well, hey, Good luck getting with a new stylist, hope it all worked out okay. Maybe Jess's Style Guru got you in after her, she certainly seemed excited to try this new place! Cant wait to see how good of a job he did on her, im sure it looks great!

See you tomorrow about this time!

Kyle

Anonymous said...

Jayne, Yes, I know woe is me and all that :) Oh the troubles I have ;)

Sounds like you and Strider had a good time today!! Really sounds like progress is being made! Way to go!!

Kyle... Jess's hair looks awesome, as usual! It's hard to do it wrong, it seems... you know, with her cute little face and all ;)
W00t! It's almost Saturday! :)

K¥£€ said...

Hehe, yep, staurday is quick approaching, and im sure Jess has mentioned how excited I am :)

See ya tomorrow morning!

Anonymous said...

I heard you were excited, Kyle, but I wasn't sure if it was YOUR excitement or Jessica's :) haha Should be fun :)