Friday, August 10, 2007

Disappointment or Relief -- Part Deux... Or... Because Enquiring Minds Want To KNOW!

Looks like I'm getting a haircut today after all. They called from the salon this morning after I left my voice mail last night refusing to have Little Suzy Snips cut my hair. I asked if they had ANY senior stylist appointments available today and they said no, but they DID have an intermediate stylist available at 2pm... the same one that did a nice job on cute little Jessica's hair this morning!

Now, I'm not real hopeful that mine will turn out as well... methinks you gotta start with the "cute" and "little"... that's not something a bit of shampoo, some scissors, a straight razor or gel or mousse can accomplish... such limitations on those things!!

And of course because I'm ME... I'm all stressed out about it. As decided during a phone call to my mom yesterday, its all HER fault ;) haha

No comments: