Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Quick Update

As always... we've been busy lately... my Mommy is here visiting and we've been busily doing our best to eat our way around town :)

We've been to Mexicali Rosa's... The Eating Place... Ikea for yummy meatballs... not sure where we'll eat our lunch today...we had bbq'd beef tenderloin steaks the first night.... tonight I'll make chicken (shake & bake) for dinner.... we're certainly not starving to death around here :)

We've been having a lovely visit... doing a few things like touring Ikea... going to the Antrim flea market (where my mom bought me a gorgeous birthday present!! Thanks Mom and Dad!!).. today I think we'll head over to Carp / Stittsville and go to a antique store and browse for a while.

Its been really nice to have the company and catch up a bunch.... I dont think either Mom or I are looking forward to her leaving (tomorrow)... but we'll just have to do it again... and soon! :)

Wonder if Daddy is having a good time fishing and whether he's eating as well as us! Hope you catch some fish!! Can't wait to hear about your trip!!

Anyhow, just wanted to let everyone know we're ok.... and we're having fun :)

No comments: