Monday, September 3, 2007

An Important Detail

that I forgot to mention in the previous post... last night's dinner... I roasted the whole beef tenderloin that my parents had brought on their last visit.... I cooked it from frozen... for just over an hour... and it was PERFECT! It ranged from rare to medium, depending on the thickness at any given point.... we ate a bunch for dinner with baked potatoes... then we had a sandwich before bed... cold beef tenderloin on buttered multigrain bread... sooooo yummy :)

I have enough for tonight's supper... and for a lunch or two for Shawn... plus, another bag of it sliced that I put in the freezer for another day!!

Thanks Mom and Dad for bringing that... it was a great deal (whole tenderloin for $28!!) AND it was so tender, juicy and flavourful.... we thought we died and went to heaven!!

No comments: