Friday, September 21, 2007

I Have No Life... OR... Post # 4!

So this is only post #3 to THIS blog... I also posted to Jess's blog today... along with the link to her pics that I got off her cell phone from her and Kyle's trip up the CN Tower and on their pirate ship cruise.

I also posted more pics to the FHH album ... I posted to Outbuilding Updates to show some of the stuff we've been working on... a couple of the buildings have splotches of their new colours on them... so I could see if I like 'em, which I do.

I also posted to More Random Pics ... and put a few pics I took just today from the bedroom windows... the colours are brighter in person than in pics, sadly.... they still have a long way to go, though. There's a couple pics of the house, with my 6 little pie pumpkins on the front steps... I couldn't resist 6 pumpkins for $5 at Farm Boy... they are pretty. I imagine something will come eat them, but until then, I like seeing 'em when I come home.

In More Random Pics are also a few pics I took on my way home from getting a few groceries today... I went out through Carp and it was just so pretty... the very bright sunshine did wash them out a bit... but I posted them anyhow! :)

So between the FHH blog and album.. and Jess's blog and album... there's TONS of new content today!!

1 comment:

TRAFN8R said...

Hey Lisa,

I still can't see any of the pictures aside from the initial thumbnail. I've tried the slideshow, it tells me BAD REQUEST. I'm dying to see the outbuildings painted. Perhaps you could send me one or two to my email add??????

Jayne