Monday, September 3, 2007

New Pictures Galore!

I *finally* got around to offloading my camera: there were 93 pictures, many of which I've put up online:

In the Four Horse Haven album, I put:

  • pictures of our new fencing
  • pictures of the (now empty) storage unit, the day we closed it out
  • lots of pictures of the flooding we had a few weeks ago
  • lots more pictures of the dead tree coming down (including an awesome shot of the tree actually *falling*
  • a few pictures in 'around the house' of random stuff, the giant tenderloin we just ate, a picture of the huge stack of books we just got rid of, etc.
  • A few more 'Pretty View' pictures
  • Some new 'Pretty Flowers Plants and Gardens' pictures: mostly of some of the huge thistles we've got around here
Additionally, in my own album, I uploaded the pictures from the night Kyle and I spent in jail - the old haunted Carleton County Jail, which is now a hostel in downtown Ottawa.

Hope you find them interesting!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa and Shawn
we are enjoying your blogs and your pix. just thought i would let you know that only the pix of fencing, storage unit and flooding are up, none of the rest.that seems like a really good deal you got on all that fencing!youve got enough fence and yard now to hold about 50 or 60 horses, i bet.
take care and we will talk later
love from Hank & Toots

K¥£€ said...

Heyyy Shawn

Awesome pics from the hostel.... definitely a night I doubt either of us will ever forget.

Take Care!

Kyle