Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Thanks For The Help and Visit!!

Today, Jess and I took her boyfriend Kyle to the Ottawa airport so he could fly into Toronto and have his mom pick him up. We were very fortunate to have him help us move out here... I'm not so sure all us old folks could've done it without him... we certainly couldn't have gotten our king size mattress up the stairs without him... so we are very grateful!!

It was a very fun 3.5 weeks that he stayed with us and we are very hopeful that he will get a chance to come back out here at some point again! We really enjoyed his company ... things like watching how much Nutella could be consumed in only 3.5 weeks... the "Sea Gull" dance (which I am not going into detail about!) ... running barefoot through the big puddle in the yard after the big rain while we shot foam rockets at him.... The entertainment was endless :)

Its been a hard and teary day for many of us in the house today... especially for my girl!

I have very few words of wisdom... but having just gone through living in a different city than my husband, I certainly understand the pain. Hang in there both of you!

Come back and visit again soon, Mr. Big! ;)

No comments: