Friday, July 27, 2007

A Few New Pics

I finally posted a few more pics, some from our drive into Quebec and on the Quyon Ferry... some from my parents visit last weekend and some of the kids playing in the big puddle that was left after the huge rainfall last week. (about 65mm in 24 hours!)

I'm starting to feel better today... not quite as sick as I was... Shawn and I cut some grass last night... I mostly did "lawn" cutting, while Shawn used the new weed whacker to clear away the long grass from the outbuildings. Some of them have been cleared enough for me to actually go SEE the outbuildings finally! Yay :)

It's rather hot and humid today... I finally put on the AC and its quite comfortable downstairs now.. the upstairs will just be unbearable, but at least we have a decent place to sit and keep cool.

1 comment:

TRAFN8R said...

Wow!! All the new stuff looks so very... new :)

I love the pics of you guys driving around on the ol' JD. Too hilarious. Lisa, Didn't you get a dweebie hat from the place where you bought it???? Come on!!!!! Wear it!!

So, if all was rainbows and unicorns, what project would you work on next??
Jayne
You've got some nice views there. by the way!
Congratulations!