Thursday, July 12, 2007

Funny The Things That Make a House A Home

You might think it would be having your family, your dogs all under one roof. Maybe food in the cupboards and fridge... or maybe clothes hung in closets and put away in dressers.

The thing for me that happened last night that made this new house start to feel like home.... a new shower head... the SAME make and model shower head as we had in our last house... and the house before that and actually the house before THAT.

It doesn't solve the "rural water pressure issues" but it did improve that issue to an acceptable level. We still might look into adjusting the pressure tank and see what can be improved.. but for now, I can at least get the shampoo outta my hair!! Yay :)

2 comments:

TRAFN8R said...

Ugh! Water preassure! You mean you can't get the shampoo out of your hair with just a trickle??????? :)

So, did the toilet thing happen?
THe internet??
Have you cut the lawn??
Have you got a horse yet??????
(JD is still available :)
Jayne

Grayleo said...

Hehehe...funny the difference the little things can make - for me it was hanging my guitars on the wall - then I felt like my apartment was "my home".

Yay for little things!