Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Good Morning and Merry Christmas!

It's been a very good Christmas here so far!! We had delicious roasted beef tenderloin last night for supper! We exchanged gifts amongst ourselves... both Jessica and Shawn made some beautiful presents. I won't go into detail right now though!

I took a few videos this morning of the dogs opening their presents, for anyone interested.

Dogs Opening Presents

Dogs Eating Presents

Merry Christmas Wishes


I also posted a few stills to the FHH album.

It's a warm and sunny day here, the sun coming through the window feels very nice!!

It's a strange day though and a bit sad, not spending it with my parents and my sister and her family. Miss you guys.

Merry Christmas All!

3 comments:

TRAFN8R said...

Merry Christmas right back atcha!!

Forgot to tell you that I love the font change on Four Horse Haven. It's some kind of LoTR thing eh??

I'm going over to a collegues house at about 3:00. Nothing fancy says she... Yeah right, like anything other than hot dogs won't impress the hell out of me.

I was thinking this morning that 30 million would allow me to hire a cook/housekeeper. I haven't won it , or bought a ticket, but I can dream...
That was after fencing, an arena, a coach to come in, and a man Friday to help with it all. :)(I'd have to keep the 30 mil a secret wouldn't I)???????????

Enjoy the family that you do have GP. Here's me going to a families house I barely know on Christmas day! I used to get so pissed at my Mom for inviting strangers home at Christmas, now I'm one of them! Perhaps it's true, what goes around comes around.
Jayne(the grinch)

cowpatty said...

hey,,, missed you guys too -- just too quiet around here... haha, I know my kids make all the noise. hope your supper was as good as ours then i know you didn't starve.... ps we want to know what was in the giant cracker? we have never seen one before.... :)

Grayleo said...

Merry (belated) Christmas!!!

Sorry this is late, been busy with work since returning from northern wisconsin on wednesday night. had a lovely time, even without internet access!

- Wood