Monday, April 7, 2008

If There's More Snow... *I* Am To Blame!

I'm to blame if there's more snow and winter like weather. I removed some of the plastic film from some windows today and had the windows open for a while. I also took down the snowflake hand towels and replaced them with plain normal ones. It's a chance I'm willing to take ;)

We saw 2 red wing black birds today in the driveway... happy little spring birds, doing spring bird stuff! They hung around just outside the window for quite a while... I don't think I've ever seen them so close before... usually just in the distance, sitting on a fence post or something. Very pretty.

My groundhog is still hanging around... he lives under the red shed... I'm pretty sure HE is SHE, but whatever... groundhogs aren't near so bad as muskrats! I know they burrow under the buildings, but they've been doing that a LONG LONG time... LONG before we got here and the damage to the buildings is already pretty much done. I did, however, throw a snowball at it when it was sitting there chittering at me to go back in the house!

I put up 2 videos from yesterday's lay in the sun and sleep fest. Here's the first one. And here's the 2nd one.

My van still isn't back from getting a new tire, but I expect it'll be done soon. It's not like I had an appointment or anything, so I'm just at everyone's mercy today. The mechanic did phone a while ago though and said that he noticed I was almost due for an oil change and did I want it done while it was on the hoist? I said sure... I knew it was almost due, but being as I didn't have an appointment, I didn't want to ask him to do that today, I didn't know if he'd be busy, but feel obligated, so I figured I'd just go back next week... before I head back to KW.

But he noticed... and he called... and he had time... so its great! THAT's service :)

That's all fer now... --- L

No comments: