Thursday, February 7, 2008

More stuff

Again, long time no update. Sorry about that.

I've been very busy with work, still working in the evenings and stuff. The ends of projects are a pain.

Lisa is back in Kitchener, although she was here on the weekend (big fun). I took Monday off of work and we cleaned the goat pen. :-)

It was a big dump of snow yesterday and I'm feeling sick, so I'm working from home today: it's kind of fun to program on the couch.

That's pretty much all the news. Everybody here is doing well (all the furry retarded kids and me, or am I included in the kids? who knows?)

2 comments:

TRAFN8R said...

Hey Shawn!!

How are you doing??Still OK???? Isn't it nice to know you are still an independent, functioning being??? No?????? Well, your spouse will be home soon! Won't she??? :)

Jayne

Shawn Vincent said...

:-) Yeah she will. Things are looking good that way.

Things here are actually not bad: mostly because I'm swamped at work and I'm running so fast I don't have time to stop and be bored. :-)