Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Deer in the yard

This is why I love this place.

I got home tonight, and enjoyed watching the groundhog eating clover in the backyard for a while.

Later on, what did I see from the bedroom window, but a DEER in the yard. It hung around for a long time, eating stuff and wandering around, before it disappeared around the trees near the water in the back.

I took some pictures: they aren't very good, but you can make it out.

http://picasaweb.google.com/FourHorseHaven/WildlifeAroundTheHouse

I love this place! :-)

2 comments:

TRAFN8R said...

Can't actually see the deer, but I BELIEVE!!!!!

Miss you!!

Jayne

Anonymous said...

The pics aren't very clear... Shawn took them through the window... I wasn't here... Hope you have a fabulous trip!!

Maybe before summer is over you should make a trip EAST *hint hint* ;)

Lisa